Corporate NC EC Update For 6-7-18
Here are the notes from the NC EC Update For 6-7-18 with Ambit Corporate.
Feel free to share these with your team and/or organization.
Dean & Shirley Chisham
May 30, 2018
- Our next EC Fly-in qualification date is coming soon.
You have until July 31 to keep pushing your SCs to promote so that they can experience unforgettable leadership training, networking opportunities, tours of the Dallas Headquarters and Plano Support Center and much more!
- Stay tuned for the next EC Fly-in dates – coming soon!
- Just a reminder that the deadline to complete this survey is Friday, June 29. Take the survey now.
- This survey helps uncover Salesforce attitudes and opinions toward direct selling. The survey findings also aid DSA’s advocacy and the Direct Selling Education Foundation’s education efforts.
- All survey responses will be kept confidential and reported only in the aggregate.
- Tuesday, June 12 – Danvers, MA
Doubletree Boston North Shore
50 Ferncroft Rd
Danvers, MA 01923
- Wednesday, June 13 – Chicago, IL
8535 W. Higgins Rd
Chicago, IL 60631
- Thursday, June 14 – Dallas, TX
Doubletree Dallas, Campbell Centre
8250 N. Central Expy.
Dallas, TX 75206
- Registration is now open, so make sure to sign up today and share this event because this will be a high energy, power packed, advanced training that you won’t want to miss! Everyone is welcome no matter your level in the business.
- Date: Saturday, June 23
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT
- Location: Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria – 5011 Westheimer at Post Oak Houston, TX 77056
- Cost: $20.00
- Visit EventCenter and register today!
- By now, these dates should already be marked on your calendars – August 29 to September 1.
- Our general, online registration is $169, so take advantage of this price now because registration closes August 12. On-site registration will be available at AMBITION for $199.
- Remember that all new Consultants are eligible for our special AMBITION 2018 rate of $149, if registered within the first 30 days of signing up.
- Pure Energy Award Nominations: Don’t miss your chance to nominate a deserving Consultant who goes above and beyond, consistently showing the energy and dedication in this business and help us recognize them at AMBITION 2018. You only have until July 15 to submit Pure Energy nominations so get those forms into us.
- SC Dream Team Nominations: We're now accepting nominations are now being accepted for the SC Dream Team. Don’t wait, because the deadline for nominations is July 15. Help us recognize outstanding SCs who you believe have all the qualities that this award represents.
- Bowl into AMBITION with our third annual Strike Out Hunger Bowling Event where you can participate in the bowling tournament or just bowl for fun. And, it’s all for a great cause. Registration is now open! You must be registered for AMBITION to attend Strike Out Hunger. If you've already registered, head to goambit.com/registration and click on ‘Summary' then ‘Add Bowling'.
- If you haven't registered for AMBITION, Strike Out Hunger is included in the process.
- Everything you need to know about AMBITION 2018 can be found on EventCenter.
- Here are some factors driving higher prices in Texas:
- Shrinking supply base and reserves.
- Record consumer demand expected this summer.
- Weather: higher temperatures and lack of precipitation.
- We're drafting an email to go out next week with more information, so keep an eye out for this.
- Those of you with upcoming training – please let us know the details of your training and, as scheduling allows, we'd love to join you and your teams.
- Please send details to email@example.com (U.S.) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Canada).
Did This NC EC Update Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook. Simply click on the social media icons located on the page to share immediately.
P.S. If you have not signed up to receive updates on my main website, and you would also like to receive additional generic network marketing training that you can apply to your Ambit Business, CLICK HERE! Sign up for the updates, and receive access to my webinar replay that will show you how to get more people to take a look at your business.
P.P.S. Many of you have been asking me about the digital business card a lot of the leaders are using. You can get more information by CLICKING HERE or sign up for a webinar explaining the technology by CLICKING HERE.
If you’ve enjoyed receiving the notes from the Corporate NC EC Update 6-7-18 Leadership Call, feel free to share, like, tweet, and comment below.